You know there are different kinds of Kratom, but do you really understand the tangible differences between the strains? These natural plants aren’t like M&Ms, the different colors actually signify a difference in taste and effects.
When sellers and enthusiasts talk about Kratom colors, they’re referring to the color of the veins in the leaves. The colors are influenced by the alkaloids within the plant. There are six main Kratom strains - Green Malay, Red Maeng Da, White Indo, Red Bali, Trainwreck, and White Elephant.
A few of the most popular strains of kratom include:
- Green Malay Kratom - This strain is perfect for evening and afternoon use if you’re looking to unwind and relax. Green Malay Kratom provides a sensation of calm and relaxation.
Red Maeng Da Kratom – This is considered by many to be the best strain for alleviating discomfort and enhancing your mood. It is a very potent strain because of its high concentration of alkaloids, so its effects last longer than some other strains.
- White Indo Kratom – This strain provides a boost in energy, productivity, and mental focus, and none of the anxiety you may experience when taking caffeine in the form of coffee or energy drinks.
- Red Bali – this is a red vein kratom that is used to help relieve both discomfort and anxiety. It is calming and relaxing without having a sedating effect and can be used throughout the day.
- Trainwreck – this is a combination of red, white, and green varieties that offers improved mood, energy, mental focus, relaxation, and relief from discomfort.
- White Elephant – a kratom strain that provides mild to moderate relief from discomfort combined with euphoria and energy.
There are many different types of strains and blends of kratom. Trying different options will help determine the best variety for your wellness needs.